Please note that due to the Corona virus outbreak, this workshop is now only available online until further notice (at a new price of £40 compared to the original £80). The course notes include everything that would have been taught in person, along with comprehensive lists of plants that you can grow for cutting.
I'll explain how to plan the lay-out of your garden, how to prepare dedicated cutting beds and how to incorporate more flowers for cutting in your existing garden borders. We'll cover which annuals, perennials, shrubs and bulbs to grow for flowers all year round. Comprehensive sowing and growing techniques will be discussed, along with the best ways to grow and maintain your plants. We'll finish with how to harvest, condition and arrange your cut flowers.
Online course £40 - please contact Jane if you are interested and I will forward further details and details of how to pay. I will email the workshop as pdf files for you to print out and keep, organised into 3 parts:
- Planning your cutting garden
- Creating your cutting garden and growing flowers
- Harvesting and conditioning flowers, natural flower arranging tips
PDF files for the workshop include:
1. Detailed course notes covering everything from planning to growing to arranging your flowers.
2. Plant lists for every season and situation including photographs for inspiration.
3. A breakdown of tasks to do each month.
4. A chart listing everything you need to know about annuals.
I will provide you with a contact email address for all your questions that you may encounter when progressing through the workshop notes and if you would like to share photos of your garden, plants or flower arrangments. Unlimited time to complete the workshop and to ask questions. I will endeavour to answer questions within a 24 hour time period.